Thursday, February 4, 2010

one thing...

well...2. the first one was michael. always. hes so sweet to me. these guys were being jerks to me in drama and he was being real sweet and just hugged me and let me be all mad an upset and crying like. ugh. i hate it when i cry. mr. cummins was being sweet too. :)

AND tazzie had her puppies!!!! there were....10? cant remember. check out chirstines blog http://my-optimism-initiative.blogspot.com/ YAY!!!!!!!

ms. tammy just told me (over facebook) that she called the doctors office to have michael evaluated for ADD. apparently, he had an issue driving today.....LOL

7:51--ok, my dad was watching college week on jeopardy and guess what one of the answers was????????? "Who is Charlie?" as in CHARLIE THE UNICORN!!!!!!!!! lol. i cracked up at that.

No comments: