Saturday, February 27, 2010

crazy insanity

yeah, yeah, i know i know...ive been REALLY awful about posting. i could blame this on tra/tech week. i could also blame it on my parents. but it really is my fault.

so last week was tech week (or whatever you feel it should be called. i have my own opinions).
tech week=not much happened.
i got to hang out with cooper when we were both offstage.
he gave me a "pocket prayer" with the chorus of "Awesome God" on the back. :)
i got to read this book that mrs. cummins let me borrow called I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. it's insanely good. finished it this morning.
i got a 95 on 8, 1-paragraph essays i had to write for english. thats really good for me.
AND the show is this weekend (starting tonight) and its ALMOST OVER!! (finally.) i love doing the musical, but it drives me crazy and takes SOO much energy out of me, its insane.

so all in all, its been an.....intersting week.
i say interesting b/c not much happened to make me very happy.
but i also say it b/c my schedule was so off-whack.

also, surprisingly, i got FULL tuesday at lunch. i am NEVER full. ever. i mooch off of people (i try not to take stuff they want or w/o their permission, i really do) until theres no food left. then im not hungry, but im not full either.

No comments: