Friday, February 12, 2010

movies!!!

soooo....im gonna go see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief with erin, michael and mitch today. SOOOO excited!!!! altho....Hollywood has already messed up the movie (almost majorly, in my opinion) and i havent even seen how far off from the book the movie is.

(In the book, Annabeth is blond, and Grover's a red-head, but in the movie, Annabeth's a brunette and Grover is black. *sigh*). more later!

2:53--soo...about 20 minutes until the tellups should get here :)
my brother is the BEST!!! hes very entertaining :)
also, he got the only 100% on my quiz (http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1002121343174355&a=1& ). some of the questions are sort of tricky...they just require out of the box thinking and a knowledge of my pasttimes...lol.

9:05--i had SOOO much funn at mime tonight!! altho, endless is gonna be interesting tomro
the movie was amazingly good. i recommend it to EVERYONE. even if you havent read the books. (and christine came, which made it THAT MUCH BETTER)
and check out my post about the facebook picture--just added more tonight!! this girl is cracking me up!! XD

4 comments:

Christine said...

hey...I might be going too....it depends on whether Michael has Scouts tonight...looong story!

Andee said...

i hope you do!! that wld b awesome!!

Christine said...

wait...what post?

Andee said...

The one I already posted with the pic of me and Ryan.