Tuesday, February 16, 2010

bff's, emails and school!

not much happened today...was home alone while my mom ran some errands with my bro (including getting his hair cut (: )

sooo...my bff made me smile AND crack up today, on two seperate occasions! the first one was when she emailed me, inquiring as to the subject of my ponderance with the care that only a friend and sister can give. (sorry...was reading little women today. unfortunately, books/movies affect the way i tlk for a little while). then later, i got ANOTHER email from her, and the subject alone made me crack up, seeing as how im not used to that from her... "lookie what i found!" LOL. luv ya grly!

also, WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMRO!!! i kno, an odd thing to be exctied about, but im happy b/c im tired of staying at home, and i desperately want to see my friends again. so :)

No comments: