Thursday, January 21, 2010

yesterday

sorry about the late post. at least im making up for it!!!! (im gonna include yesterday AND this morning, b/c not much happened yesterday.)

well.......the one thing that DID make me smile is that mr tra didnt flip out on me for not being able to make it to a rehearsal he had planned for friday. :) instead, he switched it to today. :(

and this morning? of course, it was something on facebook. there is this fanpage that I think is one of the funniest ive seen... "'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives."
please tell me someone else finds that amusing......

ROCK TOMORROW!!!!! i am OFFICALLY excited beyond belief. i feel sorry for my school friends...they will have to put up with me and my excited hyper self... *sigh*

btw, i HAD to get mountain dew for the room...they didnt have six packs of vitamin water. grr. >_<

livi--NO DRINKING CAFFEINE UNTIL THE WHOLE ROOM IS AWAKE (or eating, either) ^.^

2 comments:

Erin said...

your funny girly!

Andee said...

thank you! im glad i entertained you. XD