Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rock quotes.

lemme say first that i had soo much funn!! i missed reggie, but stephen was pretty funny.

here are some random quotes that you will get, and some that you will not (depending on who you are)

*waving arms* "Ladies, ladies!! We are in a hotel! We need to conduct ourselves proffessionally!" ~Olivia
"David chopped off the giants head. What's holding you back?" "The blood and the gore." ~Sarah
"Can it have bears?" ~Sandy
"Candle! You're not bright enought to have a light bulb." ~Sarah
"I degraded myself from a lit match to a smoking match." ~Andee
"I wanna kiss the frog and change him into a princess!!" ~Andee
"I'm glad that I'm here with you 'normal' people." ~Katie
"Embarrassing moments? Oh yeah, I live in them." ~Sarah
"I'm not abusive! Not as abusive as you." *slap* ~Andee
"Only a ballet dancer can make beating Satan look pretty." ~Andee
*half-heartedly* "Ow. My tummy hurts." *shifty eyes* ~Andee
"snicker, snicker, giggle, giggle" "MILKY WAY!!!" ~Andee and Sarah
*with huge smile* "I'm a pessimist!" *grins proudly* ~Andee
"Yes, I'm wierd. Get over it." ~Sarah
"Hihihihihi. WOOOOOO. ADD" ~Andee
"Oh my goodness gravy, that is big." ~Olivia
"Strum 'n' Drum and other musical novelties." ~Olivia and Andee
"Jinx you owe me a soda. And crab chips." ~Gracie
"I am SOOOOO sexy." ~Gracie

No comments: