Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random Quotes/catch up

sooo.........since this is my first optimism initative blog, im gonna catch you up on a couple things that have made me laugh, starting last thursday.

My drama teacher. Need I say more?? His facial expressions.......sometimes, I think he could be a mime. We were performing our monologues and when certain people did their monologues, the random things he pulled out and then DEMONSTRATED were hilarious. And then AJ pulled out a stool to use for his monologue. Now, let me just say that the two stools in Mr. Cummins' room are not the stablest stools in the world. In fact, nobody will sit on one of them because its sooooo wobbly. lol. So he sat on the other one. Which was still wobbly. And me, Doni, Brianna, Megan and I think like the entire class just kept waiting for the stool to break. Definitely the hardest I've laughed this week (well except for last night).

Speaking of which, I had mime last night. Now, if you don't know what happens when I get to mime, you should be very scared. I get EXTREMELY hyper and start talking about the randomest things. Such as how my friends called me a hyper chihuahua earlier this week. And I almost fell out of my seat at lunch laughing so hard. ANNDD the pillsbury doughboy and how he hit puberty at the ravens-steelers game on Nov. 29. Good times, good times!!! ANYWAYS, i was EXTREMELY hyper last night (when am I not???) and those who were watching me got to witness the Turtle. hahahaha.

And what has made me laugh today so far??? My friend's status on Facebook is "When u r sad--I will jump on the person who made u sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!" Yeah, that definitely made me laugh. ESPECIALLY remembering times that those I know have been jacked up on Mountain Dew at 5:30 IN THE MORNING!!! Okay, I actually have no idea what time it was....but still! lol.

Sooo....yes, that was extremely long, but i had some catching up to do. I promise that I will not have another long one until next weekend (when I am going to be away for the weekend). But I will keep you updated!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Andee... do me a favor and never, EVER drink Mtn. Dew.

ESPECIALLY at Rock. =P

Christine said...

Yay! you made one!!!

Cheers!

Andee said...

katie, I was not the one drinking. that would be livi. she had it for breakfast. at like 5:45 in the morning. and she wanted me to entertain her. *yawn*

and yes, i did!!!! lol. i made another one for random musings, seeing as how i dont think they would be appropriate for an optimism initiative blog.