Friday, June 4, 2010

*sheepish grin*

ok, so i realize i didn't post yesterday. but i have a slightly legitimate excuse.

i was waiting to post until after graduation, because my day before that wasn't all that great, but my stomach hurt so bad when i got home i just went upstairs, took ibuprofen and went to bed.

SO, graduation last night was...
wonderful,
sad,
happy,
and HOT. it was like 1000 degrees in the gym for the reception!!! :/

BUT i didn't cry while we were singing, and i got to watch all of the seniors walk :)
afterwards, we went to the gym for refreshments, and TONS of pictures. i took of my shoes and walked around barefoot :D that was really nice
then after refreshments/pictures, we stayed at the school so ians family could give him his graduation presents. afterwards, we walked to HdG UMC to return the wheelchair ian's uncle had borrowed.
by the time we got to his house, my dad was gonna be there in about 5 minutes to pick me up. but he decided he was gonna try and teach me to play pool. which didn't really work, because my stomach started hurting REALLY bad. like, cramps bad. so all i ended up doing was sitting on the sofa until my dad got there. then i walked out to the car really quickly and curled up on the front seat.

so then i got home and collapsed into bed.

today was... okay. at best. but i will have more to say about that later (*coughcough*mime*coughcough*) lol.

peace<3music

No comments: