Tuesday, June 1, 2010

papers and research and rain and driving.

so i didn't post again yesterday. bad me.

ANWAYS
yesterday=goofing and getting distracted from my paper, dancing in the rain, sleeping in the car, then driving for three hours--into and out of a storm while listening to Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crowns :D so cool.

today:
school :( i now have an extra 7-ish inches to my left whenever i go to my locker.
got home, had a foregin coke, then settled in to finish my paper.
at 4:30-ish, i took a 20 minute break to bounce on the trampoline with my brother... IN THE RAIN :D that was amazingly awesome. (will post pics once i get them on my computer... lol)
finished my paper around 10 after 6, and am now chillin'.
GLEE tonight! YAYZZ!!!!!!

peace out, all!

(later) sooo... i was just checkin' my dashboard, and realized...
THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!! :D and i posted it on June 1. how perfect :D

No comments: