Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Trip to Delaware

soooo...yeah. my brother made me smile today. *gasp* he bought me a soda because i left my money at home, and he said i didn't need to pay him back! awww
the car ride was pretty cool. i listened to my music all the way down. but i was also suffering from song ADD which wasn't funn. but i missed sooo much lol.
i'm at the hospital right now, posting from my email.
Grandpa's not doing that great, but apparently hes speaking better then he was on thursday. he still gets frustrated, but from what dad was saying, not as much.
hopefully, ill get to go to youth group with ian and caitlin tonight. i have no clue whats gonna happen with them... :/

peace!

--
"And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance"

"I love this crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life" <3

8:35 pm--got back from youth group a bit ago. borrowed caitlins dress... i LOVE it!!! its sooo cute and comfy and OMG. but i need to wear a sweater or jacket or something with it.. :( youth group was totally funn. we walked to ritas, and i got a reg. twist custard. yummy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOO! i love that song!! "And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance"

Andee said...

it's my most favorite song. for one of my birthdays (i forget which) my aunt printed out and laminated the lyrics for me :) i have loved that song since. <3