Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HSA week #2

ya know, it would be really helpful if my body could remember that i didn't have to get up on time today....


ANYWAYS! i was on my facebook profile this morning (i know, surprise!) and i smiled! why? because of my default picture. its photographical evidence that my brother and i actually do love each other, despite those times when we fight/argue/bicker.











i love this picture :D
and reading through all my old posts made me realize that i said i would post a bunch of stuff, but never did, namely
my drama essay on why The Princess Bride is the best movie ever
i think i promised a picture, but it might have been that one, but i can't remember.
and i just realized that i can probably upload a picture of what my class ring is going to look like :D im sooooo excited!!!!! ordering it today! (AND i get a free c/o 2012 hoodie (: )
peace!

No comments: