Thursday, May 6, 2010

OMG soooo much to tell!!!

i was downtown yesterday afternoon, and then got busy pretty much as soon as i got home.
BUT it was a good busy.

Mom got back from Colombia yesterday :)
She brought back a card from Daniela, with a note to each of us on it. i cant remember quite correctly, but she told me she was looking forward to being her sister, that she likes me, and she enjoyed hanging out with me last summer AWWWW <3
Mom also brought home a little family band--a drummer (Mitch and Dad), a guitarist (Mom) and a singer (ME!). i even have my own little microphone, and a stand!!! :D
these were all made out of wire, connected. its CRAZY! ill have to post pictures.

today was even better. if thats even possible.
i went to biology and gave myself sharpie tattoos :) again. lol. LOVE THEM! im gonna have to trace over them in black, or maybe even redo one after my shower, but i promise to post pix.
instead of having to deal with a sub in FOT, i helped ms mader set up for the teachers luncheon, which was totally funn. i got to make signs. and you know why she picked me? becasue of my sharpie drawing on my arm :) that was totally cool.
soooo after that, i went to drama. UGH. we had a sub (of course) and were watching a movie (duh) and had to write something about something (why not? give them something to do...) but i have to talk to mr. cummins about that, because i missed enough of the movie where i couldn't do the writing, because i had no clue what was going on.
euro was pretty cool, too. it went by extremely quickly, it seemed. the only thing wrong was the heat. i thought i was gonna die... im STILL hot from his class. grrr

so all in all, today was a pretty good school day!
OH! its also National Day of Prayer. SOOO pray! for your school, our country, our soldiers... whatever!
ok, gonna go study for my AP test tomorrow... *nervous sigh*

3 comments:

David said...

good luck!

Katie said...

ooh, yeah! break a leg... er, what do you say for taking tests? break a finger? lol.

and my school is freezing. we had the AC on in DECEMBER... as in, when it was 35 degrees outside. Now it is slightly less cold.

Andee said...

hahaha katie.

and normally my school's not that bad. but i think our AC broke or something... bleh.