Tuesday, May 25, 2010

long day + distractions = no post

don't you just love my math?

anyways, i was working on english homework for at least half the night. we had to answer five questions, and my responses were around 100 words each. the last one was the hardest, because i got major writer's block.
then i had to do my spanish homework.
and for at least half of that time, i was talking on the phone. which didn't help much.

ANYWAYS
drama yesterday was... eh. the duets were REALLY funny, but i was in a really bad mood. but then i went to euro and ate a cookie and rested for a few minutes here and there (we were watching a movie) and went home and i felt better. :D

so that's what happened yesterday...
OH YEAH! i also made pudding :) but it doesn't taste very good :( and i had a conversation with katie on facebook. that was fun :) until i insulted her hair. then she got upset :( but i apologized, so i hope it makes it better :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Potentially-Dear Andee,
I apologize. I speak sarcasm fluently and it would seem to be a second language for you :P
So this might make us almost-even.
Potential-Love,
Katie

Andee said...

Dearest Katie,
Apology accpeted. While I do speak fluent sarcasm, I sometimes have issues with understanding other people's sarcasm as well as my own.
Can we please be even?
Love,
Andee