Sunday, April 25, 2010

:D

hehehe... sooo....its 1:50 in the morning, I am at the Tellup's, and I have no plan of going to bed anytime soon. i will soooooooo not be helpful at the LIT info mtg tomro!

anyways, yesterday *cough cough* was ahMAZing!!!
first, i got up and read my book some more. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. good book. has some cussing and other stuff in it, but the stories amazing. you should read it.
then i cleaned, a bit.
then the tellup girls were dropped off at 1, and we went shopping :D altho, we mostly went shopping for mom. BUT i got a really cute dress. gonna wear it to church tomro (as i have nothing else to wear)
we got back from shopping and picking katie up, and cleaned. like crazy. christine, katie, erin, mitchell, mom and i all cleaned around the house to get ready. people had actually started arriving before i had all my cd's burned... OH WELL!
then the party! it was definitely a SWEET sixteen!!!! =D
we played a little bit of volleyball, thought that didn't work too well.
we played red rover :)
we had a bonfire.
we bounced on the trampoline.
swing danced.
talked.
swung on the tire swing.
and basically had an AWESOME time!!!

then after the party, i went over to the tellups for a sleepover and opened my presents. THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!! :D i loved them!
then we...
decorated my phone.
gave each other temporary permanent tattoos with SHARPIES!!!! lol. wont post pics, tho. but i have lyrics on my legs :) and words on my back... including SHINY! :D
decorated my phone some more (the cell gel--really cool--takes an hour to dry...*sigh*).
so now you are pretty much caught up! lol.
gonna watch bridge to terabithia, then most likely go to sleep.

BIBLE FORCE LATER!!!
AND im wearing my new dress that i got from Kohl's yesterday :)

<3 you all!
Andee

1 comment:

Christine said...

like.

TONS OF FUN!!!