Thursday, April 29, 2010

average-ness

today was average. which, considering the circumstances, is GREAT! lol.
moms in colombia
dads in DE
my teachers weren't being completely miserable
i figured out a way to cheat on my hemming job for the present
AND i decided to scrunch my hair for tomorrow :)

9:03 pm--LOLOLOLOL ready for the storm rehearsal was SOOO funny!!!!!! rofl. :D AND, i am the voice of...

DIGRESSION! you thought i was gonna say reason, didn't you? because, before now, there has not been a well-known, identified voice of digression. but now there is! and she rules out the voice of reason.
and have i told that i've been diagnosed by some people *coughcough*colin*coughcough* with ADHOS?
Attention
Deficit
Hyperactive
Oooh,
Shiny!

KATIE!!! i thought of you when i was the hair cuttery tonight!!! i saw BedHead shampoo(sulfate-free) and conditioner for thick, massive hair. dont u feel loved? haha

lol. ok, im off to bed. up early to wet my hair so i can scrunch, and to pay attention to my makeup, and pack my backpack full of clothes. :sigh:

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL. Voice of digression. I like it.

and you do have ADHOS.

!!! YAY!! I'm'a have to check that out when I run out of my current shampoo...