Wednesday, August 4, 2010

iPad!!!

So I'm writing this from my grandfathers iPad, and it's insanely
awesome!!!!! This is sooooo much fun, and it srsly makes me want one.
Although id probably get more use of and iPod touch than out of the
iPad. Well, it depends. But this is sooo cool. I'm jealous.

So, anyways, I'm at Opa's to pick up Dani, then we're going to Play it
Again Sports to get cleats for Dani and possibly running shoes for
me... I don't know yet. After that were going to the verizon store, so
Mom can maybe get a new phone, or at least a new battery for her
phone.

And then i have no clue what I'm doing. But it's gonna be a good day,
i can tell.


Leaving for chrysalis tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! so cant wait. It's gonna awesome.

--
"And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance"

"I love this crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life" <3

No comments: