Sunday, March 14, 2010

HAPPY PI DAY!!!!!!!!!

so today is PI DAY! lol. i love pi. its soooo...irrational! lol :D
anyways...yesterday i watched a good movie called "Just Married"
it was a pretty good movie.

TODAY--i saw my friend Doni at church!!!!!!!! :D isaac cooney is actually his half brother, and it was because of ME that they started talking. its all so wierd!
im not trying to be all "ooh, look at me!" but this whole thing wouldn't have happened if i hadn't decided that i wanted to introduce my two friends!

this is still all so twilight-zone-y its FREAKY! lol. anyways, that was FUNN.

moms taking me to christiana today :) she has a class at the mac store to figure something out about her mac..
and coopers coming with us!! i feel like i can't spend enough time with him... :'(

ANYWHOO!! this is a blog to be happy and optimistic, not my personal sob-book.. :) i LOVE quotes! ahaha. livi has a whole 'nother page in her journal... i should post the ROCK ones on my blog..just to make people laugh! lol

No comments: